This is a really random post written on a whim, but I hope it gives you happiness.
This past week has been really tough, but recently, I’ve heard so many positive stories, I didn’t know what to do with my happiness. So, I’ve decided (without going into too much detail) to share my happiness for them here.
- Three people received travel grants to attend the American Library Association’s Annual Conference!
- One person was voted in by our Staff Association to attend the Public Library Association’s Annual Conference!
- One person transitioned to fully living as a woman recently, and her story was mentioned by her employer in their newsletter in a supportive manner!
- Not only that, but the outpouring of love and support on her Facebook page is awe-inspiring.
- One person’s podcast will be launching soon!
I’m sure I’m forgetting many other positive things, but I hope this list gives you some happiness.
Much love and happiness 🙂