2015 was an awesome year for me.
Here’s some of what I did (in no particular order):
- I got accepted to grad school!
- I accepted a graduate assistantship with Family, School, and Neighborhood Engagement.
- I completed square dancing lessons and went through plus square dancing lessons.
- I started clogging.
- I attended my first two professional conferences.
- My best friend got married, and I was her “Lady of Honor.”
- I participated in the IUPUI Regatta.
- I read 50 books. UPDATE! I’ve read 52 books, since I just finished Lending a Paw and Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass.
- I voted for the first time.
- I started knitting using a loom.
- I biked to work for the first time.
- I became VP of Membership for the alumnae chapter of my sorority.
- I successfully completed my first semester of graduate school with a 4.0!
- We celebrated one year with our Little!
- Daniel and I celebrated one year together as a married couple!
- I participated in National Novel Writing Month (again).
- And just because this picture gives me so much happiness… 🙂
I hope you had a wonderful 2015, and if not, I hope your 2016 is awesome!