2014 was quite an interesting and jam-packed year for me.
Here’s some of what I did (in no particular order):
- I got married.
- I graduated college.
- I started working at a job that will lead me to my future career as a librarian.
- I joined a sorority.
- I completed the 100 Happy Days challenge.
- I completed a Mud Run.
- I went back to England (where I studied abroad in 2012), and visited my best friend, friends from my study abroad experience, London, and Dover.
- I finished a journal for the first time.
- I became a Big Sister/part of a Big Couple through Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- I started Square Dancing.
- I moved into my first “real” apartment with my husband.
- I completed NaNoWriMo.
- I’ve read 36 books since the start of the summer. UPDATE! I have now read 38 books! The 37th book goes to The House of Hades and the 38th book goes to The Blood of Olympus, both by Rick Riordan.
- I started this blog!
Thanks for reading about my year. How was yours?